Monday, February 16, 2015

I believe that in order for the media to keep working they will always need to keep obtaining enough vital information from society's gifted indivisuals that gives the young youth inspiration and something else to look forward to in the world to keep that system going in rotation they must repeat the cycle.

 And it really sounds scary when I think about it, because everyone seems to think they know whats going on and not famaliar with whats happening to them they're letting someone else determine there destination.

 If I couldn't withdraw from the direct intentions that was placed amongst me then my destiny would have already been decided and that would basically turn me into nothing but material.

 When in reality nobody should be in a position that makes them look like material or treated like it either.

I would highly suggest that parents need to slow down and reevaluate themselves to be more aware of their children surroundings on what they watching, listening to, and doing activity wise.

 The net has so much filth on it that can easily poison the minds of are youth with a mere look at a video or picture. This is why we come up with ways and programs to get them interested and back on the right track.


No comments:

Post a Comment